Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pre route shorts and spacing violations

Status
Not open for further replies.

praneshcn

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

how to take care of pre route shorts and spacing violations which occur after final routing in magma blast fusion?

thank you.

If the violation are few in mumbers. Try to do manual adjustment on the routing,

If it is huge in number, try to find the reason why it is occuring, ex: try to place your Blocks and Std cell optimally or try to change the floorplan to have more routing area for the signals

hi,

could u give me the rough procedure to manually fix the pre route short and spacing drc violations. also my design is having only std cells and no macros. i am getting 35 pre route short and 17 pre route spacing violations.

From your description( pure std cell design), I presume that the pre route drc violations are at the model pins.

If so, please check, whether the model pins and the power mesh are properly placed and spaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back