Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

practical knowledge for electronics and circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssatyaki

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to get pactical knowledge in electronics ...im obviously new!!!

but what should i try making first..(i have basic theory knowledge of electronics)

try to make the mobile charger circuit or simple audio amplifier, stuff like that. link in my previous post will help you.
also google is your best friend

Hope it helps

Reactions: ssatyaki

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

ssatyaki

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi ssatyaki,
1) First find hobby electronics shops near to your home
2) Buy Bread Board, Solder Rod, Multimeter, Variable power supply
3) Buy 555 Timer and 741 opamp
Now you are ready to get started... :-D
Bread board simple circuits such as blinking LED with 555 timer, experiment with different values of capacitor and resistor. In first attempt it may not work. Dont loose the interest and curiosity. keep experimenting. Once made the LED blink, you will be happiest guy in the world.
After getting a grip you may experiment with LDR, Photo diode, Microphone, Thermistor,Reed switch, Loudspeaker, Piezo buzzer, Relays, etc

Build, experiment, observe, play.... you will get a confidence, you can help others.

My sugestion is to learn someting about simultators that itegrates firmware and hardware ( as Proteus for example ).

This way you can reach a good level of knowledge before assemble some circuit in practice.
Other beneficits of that decision is the fact to you be sure your project will have a better chance to work due it was previously tested.

+++

i think you search for circuits
i suggest to search for Elektor electronics magazine nd Everyday practical electronics magazine

full of circuits with full discussion
then try to simulate them and implement them in boards

Hi ssatyaki,
1) First find hobby electronics shops near to your home
2) Buy Bread Board, Solder Rod, Multimeter, Variable power supply
3) Buy 555 Timer and 741 opamp
Now you are ready to get started...
Bread board simple circuits such as blinking LED with 555 timer, experiment with different values of capacitor and resistor. In first attempt it may not work. Dont loose the interest and curiosity. keep experimenting. Once made the LED blink, you will be happiest guy in the world.
After getting a grip you may experiment with LDR, Photo diode, Microphone, Thermistor,Reed switch, Loudspeaker, Piezo buzzer, Relays, etc

Build, experiment, observe, play.... you will get a confidence, you can help others.

Great solution..I too was happy when i made my project working...No words to express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back