Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

powering sequence of ADN2850

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctyszkiewicz

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I am going to replace a resistor with a digital resistor ADN2850. The resistor is connected in series with a reverse biased photodiode (PD). In a data sheet for the ADN2850 I have read that a powering sequence is required (Rev. E | page. 15). Namely VDD must be powered before applying any voltage to Terminal B or Terminal W. In my design, power supply is applied to a cathode of the PD. One end of the resistor is connected to anode of the PD, the second end is grounded. Do I have to delay powering on the PD taking assumption that on powering a photocurrent is close to zero - the PD is not exposed to light?

Best regards

Cuma

if you are sure that , at all conditions , the PD current is zero on power up , then the power sequencing can be safely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back