Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power System SImulation SOFTWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

keshan_aru312

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hie, i'm a newbie here.

I'm creating a multilevel DC Chopper for my thesis. Problem is, i need to show simulation results for my circuits. I have done the simulation with MATLab but also need to do using another software. PSPICE can't be used, and i'm a student, so cost is a constraint.

Am hoping the gurus here can point out a thing or two about any power system softwares that can be used for these simulations?THanks a lot!!!:D

Linear Technologies has a program called SwitcherCAD. It is a SPICE simulator used to design power supplies using Linear Tech parts. You can download it from their website, www.linear.com. Don't know if it is powerful enough for you, but it is free.

Hello

Here are some examples off choppers in psim.

If you want the files just say

Regards

hi,

thanx a lot guys. Will look into the website,banjo.

Ave_Rapina,what was the name of the software used for those simulations?It looks like a pretty simple one.

Hello

The software is Psim

Regards

Have you tried multisim?

yeah,am actually learning how to use Multisim Workbench.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back