Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power supply for Wavecom Q2403 module

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChineseDragon

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
q2403

I'm desgining a hand-hold set with Q2403 module.It is powered by 1 Li-Ion battery,how to design the switch power supply for the Q2403 module?

The Q2403 module requires instant 2A peak current supply every 4 seconds. I designed a switch power between the battery and the module, but it is difficult to ensure that condition, could someone help me?(the main chip of the power is MAX669)

wavecom q2403

I briefly looked at the specs and it seems the module allows direct conection to a Li+ battery. So that makes me question the necessity of the regulator itself.

Anyway, do you know how long the current pulse lasts?
If it is short, you could just use capacitors.

wavecom power supply

HI Friend,

Its easy to have SMPS power supply, Just use MIC2941ABT it has Low Drop Bul Boost Voltage regulator. I am using this from last 2 years for all my wavecom products.

If u want i will email u the schematic

q2403 at

if possible, pls email me schematic! thanks!
suncq@126.com

mitesh said:
HI Friend,

Its easy to have SMPS power supply, Just use MIC2941ABT it has Low Drop Bul Boost Voltage regulator. I am using this from last 2 years for all my wavecom products.

If u want i will email u the schematic

max1776 schematics

i will uplaod the schematic for wavecom power supply, even u can use LM2576 , its very cheap and u cna get it any where.

power wavecom

Hi,
U can use MAX1776 from maxim 0.75$.But I dont understand what problem face wit 2A peak current.Are u working on GPRS mode.

Regards
tramp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back