Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power supply circuit with DC and AC voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

tR|GG3rX

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
DC to AC converter

some of my circuit components need dc supply voltage. but some needs ac supply voltage (i.e. vibration sensor). how can i design the power supply circuit to cater all these components need?

is it ok with a normal voltage oscillator and amplifier to convert 12V(dc) to 24V(ac). i'm thinking of oscillating the regulated voltage and drive it to the components that need ac voltage.

DC to AC converter

Look! You have 12VDC? Right?
Decide what frequency you want?

Get AC frequency which is important for your AC signal. Then for amplitude is not a problem at all. You can use opamps, transistors again to change amplitude.

Re: DC to AC converter

Check a DC to DC converter. It is exactly what you need without the AC-DC converter and the filter.
pls give more detalis.

djalli, i need to refer to the datasheet first. not sure whether the sensor is frequency dependent or not.

sztibi82, how can you make a DC-DC converter converts DC to AC. do you mean i must step-up the voltage first and then oscillates it? more explanation plz.

yea, you let the oscillator's current pass the little transformer or coil, and at the other end of the transformer dont use the 4 diodes and the filter, only collect the AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back