Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Supply 0~30V, 0~2A

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-25v power supply project

the ps you linked, looks good.
but is there no bom? i can only locate components on the schematic??

/Kyndal

Reactions: dobble

dobble

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
lm723 10 amp power supply schematic

Hi,
I am going to make this project in freeware Version of Eagle 4.11...the board fits :D ...but going to take some time...may be two three weeks...I have to do it for my PCB guy..then a BOM will automatically be generated...but it takes a lot less effort to generate BOM from the posted sheets at the web page. May be if you contact the gentelman..he can help.
Regards

power suply 0 30v 0 2 amp

kewl!!
post it here when you have bom / pcb?
would be nice..

/Kyndal

psu pcb 30+30v

Hi all

In this link ht*t*p://rfr.htmlplanet.com/electronics.html we can find a very good power supply project using the old but very good LM 723.
It is voltage ajustable ( 0..25v) , current ajustable and protected.
It may works with loads about 10A.
In the description we may see how to calculate various components to work with high current and voltage above 25v.

A must to see...

Best Regards

jackrs 8)

schema +/- 30v dual regulated power supply

hadihf said:
Hi,
I am attaching Schematic and component placemet for the PS...i will post the PCB and component list tomarrow.
Regards
PCB is OK. What about components list?

power supply design (2a)

oops, forgot VR3 = 2.2k (Current Control)
I am using normal good quality pots for I and V control but they are sensitive. using 10 turns pots here will be a good choice 8)
Regards

what is 52 to power of 0

hadihf said:
Hi,
I am attaching Schematic and component placemet for the PS...i will post the PCB and component list tomarrow.
Regards

Hi... This is a topic a little away from the real one, but I saw the PCB design and I wonder which routing program did you use to draw it.
Those component drawings are included ?

Thanks !

0-30v-0-10a

I made it in E/a/g/l/e but quite a way back in 1999. Now I use only legal softwares for hobby projects.:D
Regards

Reactions: lamole

lamole

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
schema alim lm723

anyone has triple outputs schemetic?

I tried to build this powersupply but on the parts lists it doesnt specify the value of VR3 , although earlier has been mentioned is 2.2 K and it controls current Is this still correct?

However it doesn't mention which does control the output voltage.? Is it VR1?, VR2?

I hope the author of this project it is still on it.

Re: power supply 5v 2a shema

hadihf said:
Hi,
Here is a simple power supply I made. It has full zero, "yes zero" 8) voltage contorl to 30V and current down to 5 mA and upto 2A. It has very low noise and good stability. I use it for everthing and it never let me down for past 1 years. Use large Heatsink. Enjoy.
:D Hadihf

visit https://usbmpthree.webs.com/make.html

It may be better to look here for the power supply, Has this is based on old design andn it had many of faults with like this was quoted

Many of the parts in the original project are too small so they over-heat, especially the tiny 2N2219 transistor that is used for Q2. Even the transformer is too small so it also over-heats.
The transformer voltage is too low so the project will never produce 30V at 3A.
The opamps have a max allowed supply voltage of 36V but it is 38V or more in this project with the transformer voltage too low.
This is a better supply and more up to date

https://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=19066.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back