Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power line communication using fsk

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. The devices initially target the DC powerline communication, however, successful tests were also done (by our customers) on AC lines.

sir how may i get u for pakistan may u tells price. and most important thins what kind of protocol i have to use to communicate with modem

Hello Zia,

You do not need any special protocol for communicating with the SIG60, just a simple UART interface and you are good to go. Every byte you will send through the UART will be outputted on the other side. So you can construct your own protocol or pick an existing one.

For prices and additional information, contact Yamar Electronics directly via the email: marketing@yamar.com

YanivS as i m from pakistan its bit difficult to get SIG60 may u guide me how may i get and plz kindly mention price as prices not mentioned in website

I'm sorry Zia, but we don't give prices unless you will contact us directly at the email i previously gave. I'm sure you will pleased as the prices are few dollars for small quantities.
The SIG60 devices can be purchased directly from yamar electronics.

Reactions: zia

zia

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back