Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power line communication home

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanino

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to have a schematic of a transmetter and receiver power line communication to activate a relay in the receiver using the power line

I would like to have a schematic of a transmetter and receiver power line communication to activate a relay in the receiver using the power line
Hi milanino
You can easily design it . you can easily use a simple oscillator and then a filter to transfer it into the power line and then another filter as your receiver section to receive just such a signal . and then using a simple comparator and then a simple current driver to supply a relay . that's all you need to do .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

You should look at the X10 protocol. I'd suggest you start here **broken link removed**

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.