Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power electronics applications projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamoksha

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
power electronic project

hi all,

can any one help me in finding power electronics applications projects ideas,because i want to select my graduation project.

regards,

power electronics projects

switch mode power supply ? this is what i have done for my project.

regards,
mengghee

8031 Based SBC hardware and software design .......

definatly try a SMPS and get some of the great books from the upload down load sectyion including SMPS design handbook
i am big into audio amplifiers also . That would make a great final project. I would be willing to help and give my 2 cents

hamoksha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
If you want a project in SMPS you should take a look to this book:

Switch-Mode Power Supply SPICE CookBook
McGraw-Hill, Christophe P. Basso

hamoksha

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
what level do you refer to when you say graduate project. do you mean say masters of engineering graduate project at a university?

SMPS have been around for a LONG time.. to do a project on this subject at the M.Eng level takes real enginuity! what will you do that is different? there is still some interesting research in planer transformers. good luck,

Mr.Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back