Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power divider simulation in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

noisepic

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have design a physical rectangular coaxial power divider ( 4 way) and wanna simulate in CST.
At first, I draw mechanical 3D then import to CST.
I'm using both waveguide port , lumped port but the results look not real (S21 ~ -108dB)
- Must I have terminate other port by lump element when simulate S parameter? I the CST example they didn't do like that.

Pls help, give me the guidance.

I have design a physical rectangular coaxial power divider ( 4 way) and wanna simulate in CST.
At first, I draw mechanical 3D then import to CST.
I'm using both waveguide port , lumped port but the results look not real (S21 ~ -108dB)
- Must I have terminate other port by lump element when simulate S parameter? I the CST example they didn't do like that.

Pls help, give me the guidance.

be clear about the difference of both ports.
i think waveport is used for waveguides mostly and lumped port for internal feed.
can we use both the ports for the model?
try using waveports only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back