Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power Dissipation in Spartan 3E using ISE 10.1 [Plz help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnikunj

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am beginner of the FPGA Design. I am facing problem in estimating dynamic power dissipation using ISE10.1(Xpower Analyzer) Tool. I wanted to estimate dynamic power dissipation of 1bit FULL SUBTRACTOR (Combinational Circuit) using ISE 10.1. How do I set frequency since I am not using clock??

Plz help me... its Urgent

Thank You.

Re: Power Dissipation in Spartan 3E using ISE 10.1 [Plz help

I am also facing same problem. Even I tried Xpower Analyzer as well as Xpower Estimator( the one in which we can estimate power using spread sheet) to verify dynamic power dissipation of 1bit FULL ADDER Circuit. The both approach gives different dynamic power dissipation for same frequency. Even I have a same doubt about input frequency (I mean how do I set frequency for combinational circuit).

Plz clarify these doubts....

Looking forward for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back