Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power analysis using JupiterXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

siva_7517

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jupiterxt

Hi,

I need to do a power comparison between 2 design. Is it possible if i use JupiterXT for this purpose? Do anyone have a document on the JupiterXT ?

Thanks in advance

Siva

jupiterxt power analysis

JupiterXt is extraction tool right?
I am not sure how you do power comparison using it?
better use power compiler from synopsys.

jupiterxt guide

Hi Siva,

JupiterXT has a power analysis utility called PNA(Power Network Analysis). Eventhough it is not sign-off it is a useful one to do some analysis like IR Drop values, voltage maps during intitial stages.

For your case you can do a comparision study. Check in solvenet and you will find more details on it.

Let me know if you have any issues

Best Regards,
Rakesh Nunna

jupiterxt

JupiterXT can only perform PNA, which is just a static power analysis on power network to guide your floorplan work.

for dynamic power analysis, you can turn to PrimePower or AstroRail.

jupiterxt power network

Her you are.

hi all,

I need a help from u all. In my ongoing research work, I need to use the Synopsys PrimePower and the PrimeTime.But I have no clue of how to use these tools and also I am suffering a lack of resources .

Can u plz let me know about any user's guide or any other relevant document ,for these tools which would help me to work smoothly with these tools, otherwise, I have really no clue of working them out.

My IDs:
jug.ece(at)gmail.com
jug_nitd(at)yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Jugantor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back