Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Positive and Negative wiring clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

intercooledgn

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When i use the led wizard it displays this:

+9VR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsR*=*270*ohmsThe wizard says: In solution 1:each 270 ohm resistor dissipates 168.75 mWthe wizard says the color code for 270 is red violet brownthe wizard thinks 1/2W resistors are needed for your application*together, all resistors dissipate 1518.75 mWtogether, the diodes dissipate 742.5 mWtotal power dissipated by the array is 2261.25 mWthe array draws current of 225 mA from the source.

So to wire in the 9 volt battery to the 9 LEDs and 9 resistors do i take the posiive from the battery connector and put the 9 bulbs to that and wire the negative resistor side to the negative part of the battery connector or am i missing sonething to make it work? Thanks in advance to all who reapond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back