Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Position Sensor Issue - suggest me a suitable sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqas_here

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Position Sensor Issue

Hey Professional Guys, Plz suggest me a suitable sensor(Transducer) to interface with AVR controller to sense the position of the object with in the range of 1 meter. There are many available on internet but mostly unavailable in PAKISTAN. So xperts from PAKISTAN plz suggest one which is available in local market. And international Users may also share their experience which i could implement if feel need to import sensor.

Thanks in Anticipation

Position Sensor Issue

Please specify required resolution and accuray. Do you intend contactless distance measurement? Additional conditions, that exclude a particular sensor principle or make it favourable?

Re: Position Sensor Issue

Sensor must have resolution of 0.1mm at least.

Position Sensor Issue

Did you see an commercial sensor from international vendors, that complies to your specification?

Hey i was previously working on Transducer whose datasheet is attached. However due to unavailability of data i wasn't able to program it. However using reverse Engineering i managed to develop a software for this particular sensor. Haven't checked it yet on machine however simulation is f9. And if any 1 knows any alternative of such kind of sensor plz post it here.

Hey, a few lines off the topic.
If you have the part number, and your place is reachable by EMS/DHL/UPS etc, I think you can buy most parts who are available on the Internet.

I'm in China and have been doing component sourcing/trading for quite some time.

Welcome to discuss, my skype: tulabin

Status
Not open for further replies.