Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ponyprog installation in ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj 89

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All....

I have been using ponyprog2000 in mandriva for a while. Now i have switched to ubuntu and i am trying to install ponyprog in ubuntu. The OS version i am using is ubuntu 12.10. The tarball version of ponyprog that i have downloaded from website is "ponyprog-v1_17h-03Nov2000.tar.gz". I downloaded it directly from the ponyprog official site. I am in the process of installing it and i guess i went wrong somewhere.

I edited Config.mk file and did make. It shows me an error so...

[eswar @ ponyprog] make
g++ -I/home/eswar/Downloads/ponyprog/v/includex -I/usr/X11R6/include -O2 -DAthena -D_LINUX_ -D_PONYPROG_ -D_UDP_SERVER -Wall -c e2app.cpp -o e2app.o
In file included from e2app.cpp:33:0:
e2app.h:41:20: fatal error: v/vapp.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [e2app.o] Error 1

What can i do to clear the error. I am in need of ponyprog. Is there any .deb packages available for ponyprog?

Status
Not open for further replies.