Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz tell me alternative of Ic TX-2b And Rx-2b.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourish Ghosh

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I searched all the market for RX-2b and Tx-2b but i find it nowhere. Is there any alternative for 5 channel rf transmission where the ic are easy available in market.. i searched it many times but there seem two possible ways to design it. One is with AF2310 and AF2311 pair.. Which is also unavailable in the indian market. plz give me a alternative way

The Tx-2b and Rx-2b were made years ago in China for cheap toys. I do not know if they are made anymore.
They were "bang-bang" because they caused steering to be full left, straight or full right and full speed, stop or full reverse. Modern IR or RF remote controlled toys are improved with proportional steering and speed controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back