Not open for further replies.

cyprus

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss_desktop

i have read from one of the friends about this program and he ggived this web sits

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

I Have get this program but I have get this error ..
Failed to check out license hfss_desktop.
Unexpected program error. Please contact Ansoft Corporation.

Did any one download it and it work …. Plz I need this program very argent its about my thesis plz if some one have this program I really need it or from where did u get this program dear friends from the web site as demo or u buy it from ur countries plz plz help...(ITS ABOUT HALF WAVE DIPOLE ANTENNA)

Another

failed to check out license hfss_desktop

The error you see occurs when your license is not functioning correctly (or it has expired).

I would contact Ansoft and see what you need for access. The code is not inexpensive.

i need help for my thesis

How can you finish your thesis with an unregis license?

pm me.

license hfss_desktop

thanks for reply and i will contact them i want to ask how to do u get the program normally u contact the web site or u buy from ur country from some companies

ansoft failed to check out license

If you want HFSS project for dipole see this link
I dont know whether this is useful or not but this is simulated hfss dipole project with details on pdf.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyprus

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hfss failed to check out license

dear Abhishekabs and all friends who tryed or trying to help me im so thankfull for you i hope that one i can help u also thank yoy

hfss rapidshare

Contact Ansoft at. You will need to go through one of their sales engineers to set up the license. I hope you have a healthy checkbook.

I have a copy provided by my employer and a second independent seat, both were obtained in this manner. Your school may have a seat available as I doubt that it will be practical for an individual student to purchase or lease it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…