Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLZ!!!!!>>>>>HELP REQUIRED>>>>&gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

akmirror

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
well..as for my 3rd year project ..i m trying to build a voice controlled robot...n i hav little idea as how shuld i go..IF anyone can help me....plz....::|

Re: PLZ!!!!!>>>>>HELP REQUIRED>>>&gt

Hi,

meet you again, do you have a block diagram of your design project just to visualize your purpose.

you can check Cornell University FYP to see some similar voice recog. project

hi..nice to meet u again...well...my block diagram goes like this...

MIC---->MATLAB program------>COMPARE----->SERIAL COM----->RF LINK---->ROBOT

..well i m confused as u can imagine....so ...plz....i need serious help........i want to make it as simple as possible....

Added after 4 minutes:

But before i can go thru' voice control...I would like to build a very simple robot(say a toy car)...from PC..for eg..if i click right key in keyboard ..it goes to right n like wise..left right up down from keyboard...So, how can i build that dear fellow ppl....any link....any files...plx help me in it############

Re: PLZ!!!!!>>>>>HELP REQUIRED>>>&gt

akmirror said:
well..as for my 3rd year project ..i m trying to build a voice controlled robot...n i hav little idea as how shuld i go..IF anyone can help me....plz....::|

Hi nice to meet you , if u want to know more about robot pls visit yahoo online for further help.

Re: PLZ!!!!!>>>>>HELP REQUIRED>>>>&gt

Hey I have the same doubt and I am stuck in the same situation like you were as mentioned in the thread.

Could you be of any help to me?
I am in third year and doing the same for my mini-project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back