Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me sir its urgent :: microcontroller project

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas_et

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am designing my final yr project on PIC microcontroller namely-PIC based LCD oscillscope.i am not able able to understand how to start,plz tell me , i want to start from the begining.

first u make a frequency meter.
then go for making oscilloscope for digital signal.
and at last u go for analog signals.

Follow the easiest way: search this forum ..
For example:

Regards,
IanP

i suggest you write the microcontroller code. you first have to pass an analog signal into an a to d converter. then after conversion you can generate the required lcd codes to plot from the digital value.

hey try to search for pic application on microchip website.. sometimes they have decent idea there , plus you can start looking for pic project books... good luck

I would start the other way.

I would get a screen and work out how to drive it, once you can drive the screen and draw data on it using the built in ADC is easy. My worry is that the PIC is not a very fast platform so the useability of the scope may be limited. Especially if you want to do math on the chip too, eg averages/fft like some of the new DSO's can do.

Good luck

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.