Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz help me for collecting samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashkil

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need many recorded samples of word enunciated as 'go'; 'stop'; 'left' and 'right'. it is being difficult for me collecting samples; so i am requesting all forums members who are interested plz send your recording of these words in my mail given below:

Attributes of recording:

1) Software: wavesurfer or goldwave (i prefer wavesurfer)
2) Sampling frequency:16000 hz
3) Channel: mono or single channel
4) Duration: 1 sec (recording duration)
5) Format: .wav file
6) A single person should record: 'go'; 'stop'; 'left'; and 'right'.
7) Do the recording in a quite environment.

mail address: daudshakil@gmail.com

it will be a great great help. Don't make twice recording; i mean each person should only record one sample of each word.

i agree completely with alex about this why should we all get involved when you have so many sources near you

yes; i have collected many samples from my friends,.......,relatives;but i need huge samples around 200-300; that's why i am asking your humble assistance about this matter. i am doing a speech recognition project for home automation; the samples i able to collect around 88 yielding bad results.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Maybe your bad results depend on something other then given number of samples? Dont you think?

Maybe your bad results depend on something other then given number of samples? Dont you think?

My project supervisor emphasized on matter that neural network performance strongly depends on number of samples; i am getting good result for trained data; but not good for untrained data or testing data.

If u know any other reason plz suggest me; i am doomed stuck here.

define trained and untrained data

do you mean that the people who have some idea of the system

define trained and untrained data

do you mean that the people who have some idea of the system

Trained data are those which are used for training the neural network and and untrained data are those which are not used to train but use for testing or evaluating the performance of the NN network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back