Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plz help for final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahaju

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Im looking for a final year electronics project idea. Im especially interested in the following topics:

1> Biomedical instrumentation based topics
2> Energy conservation or solar photovoltaics based projects
3> Detection and measurement of chemicals such as Arsenic, Ammonia or chlorine in water

Could anybody please give me any ideas regarding the above topics or any other different topics as well? Please give some ideas for projects using FPGAs as well.
Thanx in advance :)

You may do design of human pulse rate meter that will allow to measure the pulse without contacting the body. For example a patient put his finger close to optocouple infrared LED-infrared sensor and pulse is measured. This is what many medical installation is looking for and this is actually easy to design. I did it in 80-ties and it was good, but it was done not in US. In US I did not see such meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back