Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz check this schematic for sim300

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am making this circuit, the speaker and mic outputs are going to be amplified externally. so i am connecting them directly to RCA ports, i have almost no experience for audio circuits, so please check this schematic and give me some advice. the power supply section is OK i have tested it although its with minimum parts. the output is 4.18 volts.

Attachments

• sim300.png
    sim300.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 95

can you check the rest of the circuit.. and regarding the link i couldn't get my answer from that.

hardware connections are very clearly mentioned in the sim300 hardware specification for both speaker and mic inputs....you might have to add some filter components.......refer to page number 30....
i remember i played around with the cap values due to noise........

i have seen that but i was wondering if i am using mic and speaker amplifiers externally , can i connect the pins directly or do i need to connect it to the output and use only the caps mentioned there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back