Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLS HELP ME ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajhere

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, i m beginner to the DSP.. Whichi book is best to learn MATLAB..?

matlab or dsp verify ur viewpoint

May be you are interesting in solving problems of Digital Signal Processing using Matlab and how to implement solutions on a Digital Signal Processor (DSP). If this is the case a good book is the Digital Signal Procesing by Proakis & Manolakis. Other good book is Digital Signal Processing Using MATLAB by Vinay K. Ingle (Author), John G. Proakis (Author)

There is a toolbox in matlab for digital signal processing, if you read the help, you'll find that there are several references and examples of filters, syntetizers and tools for analysis and design.

Basically, the DSP implements difference equations in a very efficient way due to its hardware. Once you have understood the theory you'll know that every digital system can be characterized by a diference equation, so what you do when you implement a solution in a DSP is to solve a difference equation.

I hope you find this information usefull!! :D

Regards

If u r good in DSP, u can manage with the help contents in MATLAB for doing DSP programs in MATLAB..

Hi all,

Yet another good book on DSP is Sanjit. K. Mitra (TMH) a quite comprehensive and athouritative, which includes heaps and heaps of MATLAB® codes. More so those codes can be downloaded for free. I do not have the link with me right now, whereas, a google run can be benificial..!! The best way to learn any tool (and more so in case of MATLAB®) is to use it. If one is familier with C it becomes still more easier....!! student version of the tool is free for download from it's official site - MathWorks™

All the best,
Sai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back