Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls help for transmitting vedio over RF signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurjeet_saini

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
previously i am succesfull to transmit audio signal to fm reciever and at the testing time i also succesfull to get my transmitted audio signal in to my antena based T.V set with full signal clarity without any noise,,,
SO now i am interested to transmit the video signal(mainly dvd player's video output) over RF,,
so pls give me a simple circuit for transmitting vedio over RF signal for short range
/
i use this circuit for sending audio over RF
87_1315394071.jpg

consider your primarily working on the analog domain. You can consider the analog VSB signal transmission for video. N.B. Ensure the transmitter is within the specs that is allowed for personal use. Any RF transmission is typically governed strictly.

**broken link removed**

There are also plenty of hobby electronic circuits which do this. Look also for SSB analog transmission.

The digital domain conversion is a little more involved though viable.

you could try: using the following IC's : MC44BC375 which is a UHF modulator followed by a upc1678 MMIC amplifier to boost the signal and connect it to an antenna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back