Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLS HELP ! DFT of my design

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinXiaoling

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have successfully completely the DFT design of my design ,when the netlist goes to the layout tool,the scan chains are successfully traced,but none of the scan cells can be found . why? can anybody help me? thanks!
(ATPG tools are DFTAdvisor and Fastscan,layout tool is Astro)

I find the message contradictory... You are saying the chains traced succe. and then no scan cell found, what does that mean?

when the nestlist is downloaded in the layout tool Astro and after the floorplan,I carry on the command of tracing the scan chains ,and it reads "the scan chains traced successfully",but when the scan cell orders are input,the tool cann't find the first scan cell of the chains.I don't know why.because the scan cell can be found in the netlist. Is the problem of the layout tool or my DFT design . Thanks!

ok...

The report says scan chains traced... does it says the number of cells in the chains.

No. that is the former step before download the scan cell orders' file (.def), the command of tracing scan chains on the menu comes out the message"the scan chains trace successfully". Did I neglect sth?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back