Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Plotting - Cadence .csv files to Matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaikss

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I was struggling how to plot graph between gm vs real(Zin).
I have plotted two different plots. One plot- by varying frequency and current source, plotted a graph between i1 and real(Zin), i1 and imag(Zin) by doing ac analysis.
Another plot is i1 Vs gm, by doing dc analysis.
Now I have to club these two plots. I have saved the table in .csv format.

The first table is the plot of gm Vs i1. Second is plot of i1 Vs real(Zin) and third is i1 Vs imag(Zin).
I want the final plot of gm Vs real(Zin) and gm Vs imag(Zin) and have to show how it varies with frequency too.

I have used importdata function in MATLAB.
For ac analysis graph, the first column is variation of frequency, first row shows the variation of current.
I am not getting how to leave column1 in order to plot gm Vs real(in) for a specific frequency.

I have used syntax like this:

plot_gm = importdata('gm.csv') // This is csv file generated from plot of i1 Vs gm1
plot_real = importdata('real.csv') // csv file generated from plot of f Vs real(Zin) by varying i1 (Parametric variation)
plot_imag=importdata('imag.csv')

Pls help me.

If you have any other methods, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back