Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plot graph using vb.net from serial port..

Status
Not open for further replies.

soinarose

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir, how can i plot a graph in vb.net from the serial port.. i have connected a pic micro controller to pc.. the micro controller is sending ADC values to PC.. i want to plot it as graph.. i tried to plot a sine wave from function generator in matlab.. its working fine.. i want to replace matlab by vb.net for continuous plotting

Thanking You
Soina Rose

I have done it in vb6 greatfully.A full developed oscilloscope in vb with RS232 communication.if u like me to send u my source code mail me:mojtaba_mjtb@yahoo.co.uk

hi ... i want to do the same thing .. connecting a microcontroller via RS232 to pc that sends ADC values to the pc and want to plot them using vb.net 2008 ..
is it better to use VB6 or Vb.net will work ??!!

hi ... i want to do the same thing .. connecting a microcontroller via RS232 to pc that sends ADC values to the pc and want to plot them using vb.net 2008 ..
is it better to use VB6 or Vb.net will work ??!!

Hi frnd, i successfully send ecg signal to PC using Zigbee transceiver and plot in to matlab and vb.net. im reayto share my code

hi frnd ... the signal we want to plot is an ecg signal that has already been saved on an eeprom we'll read it using micro controller and through a serial cable rs 232 we'll download it on the pc for the vb.net to plot it . if u can share ur code with us we'll be thankful ;)

hi frnd ... the signal we want to plot is an ecg signal that has already been saved on an eeprom we'll read it using micro controller and through a serial cable rs 232 we'll download it on the pc for the vb.net to plot it . if u can share ur code with us we'll be thankful ;)

pls get me ur mail id

HELLO FRND SOINAROSE u still didn't sent me the code
I have sent u my email as a aprivate msg

I found zedgraph is very useful for plotting graph using .net. There is a lot of example on how to use zedgraph. The other alternative is Nplot.

Hi frnd, i successfully send ecg signal to PC using Zigbee transceiver and plot in to matlab and vb.net. im reayto share my code

hi mam. i am currently working in my senior project entitled: Zigbee based water level monitoring and data acquisition system. i am planning to use vb.net for real-time graphing purposes. In connection with this mam, may i ask for your code for vb.net graphing. i know it will be of great help since it is also in line with the wireless communication that i am using. thank you very much mam and hoping for your positive response. this is my email ad lmsayat.29@gmail.com
:)

Hi, I'm trying to plot a real-time graph using LabVIEW software. However, I'm unable to generate the graph correctly. If you don't mind can you please send me the code at ashish.patil@live.com. Maybe I would understand what am I not doing correctly. Many thanks!

Hi Soinarose! Can you please send me your code? Now, I try to send ECG to PC useing ZigBee as you but I have not yet written code for graph signal!
Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back