Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLL modeling in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkumar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
continuous-time vco+simulink

HI all

I am modeling PLL in matlab/simulink and searched for models in google. All the models i got uses Continuous-time VCO which in turn is using some block called "inherit shape" . It is a S function block with S-function name "scominhshape".

when i simulated the PLL models i was prompted with an error saying " Unable to checkout license for the communication blockset" and the error was signaling to this S-function.

Please can someone help me out with this. Do i need to get license for that?? What does this S-function do?? and is there any alternative for this VCO or ' inherit shape block.'

I am not allowed to attach the .mdl extension file in this post, so i may send it to you if you need for reference.

Looking for an early reply and thanks in advance.PLEASE HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.