Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PLL model in simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

houria

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm a student, i do my project " design of analog PLL (phase locked loop).
I want to build a VCO, low pass filter, phase frequency detector (PFD) model using simulink.all these components should be analog.
In the library of simulink i don't find any component that named PFD or PD (phase detector) also differential comparato

please i need your help.
thanks.

Hi,
I'm a student, i do my project " design of analog PLL (phase locked loop).
I want to build a VCO, low pass filter, phase frequency detector (PFD) model using simulink.all these components should be analog.
In the library of simulink i don't find any component that named PFD or PD (phase detector) also differential comparato

please i need your help.
thanks.

You can build a PFD by just using NAND gates or by using a 2 D-FF's with a NAND. And by the way PFD is a digital block.

Use a product box as a mixer. As it is an analog pll, a mixer should be used. LTI from control system toolbox for Loop filter. Continous time VCO for VCO. You can put other sensitivities like Kd Kf Kv using gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.