Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Upload The ICD2 clone in single Zip File....

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrojit

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Masters, I am little confused about ICD2 and the comments on the board. I am kindly requesting you to upload the working PCB, Schmeatic, HEX (Bootloader & else) and related information in one "ZiP" file. If possible I want to work with PIC16F877A based ICD so please help me.

If you go hereyou will find all the information you need to build one

There has lot's of people put lot's of time into this and workd really hard, I tried to cheat and be lazy but it never paid off, I recomend that you read the last few pages of the above topic and you will find everything to build on but to get a better understanding read it from the sart, It took me several coffiees and hrs to read but it is well worth it.

You can not have your cake and eat that would be to easy

wizpic:D

Hi all,

First i am not interested in PIC and i don't have a good knowledge in it, but i have a comment on wizpic reply. wizpic said:

I recomend that you read the last few pages of the above topic and you will find everything to build on but to get a better understanding read it from the sart

You are absolutely right, getting it the hard way is always the best way to learn good and have a strong experience, in fact reading long threads like this gives a lot of information and experience plus it is very exciting if u love this field (microcontrollers). Although we are here to help each others, why should we help each other the tough way ? some times i need to build something very quickly and i know that the way to build it is found in that thread but i don't have the time luxury to read a long thread and try ..... also some ppl send posts that are misleading due to their inexperience or send posts that are not related to the subject or whatever posts that clutter the thread and make it annoying to read the thread. I think the one who started the thread (asking on how to build something) should share his knowledge when he completes bulding what he asked for. sharing this knowledge would be by compiling all the data that he got and used and all the experience in one single zip file with a brief tutorial ..... this would be a great doing to help other members and the members to come next .... and this will help the forum alot to be more and more useful. Anybody else other than the one who started the thread and was able to build a full prototype should share his knowledge in a single zip file that will give robustness to the knwoledge transfer in this forum

thank you for reading all this :)
shereef

Thank you WizPic and ezshereef for reply. I belive in the "No Free Lunch Theorem", but sometimes we are perforced to find some sort cuts and its better to waste few hours on intelligent board like this one. Eventhough as a extrovert person I like to sum up all the things and make the stuff as easy as possible, so that it would not only be helpful to me in the near future but also helpful to others. Like you said eZshereeF,
if possible I will try to abstract all the comments regarding the ICD2 and post in one single zip file.

Any ways, Thanks to both of You for your comments and appriciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back