Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help us with installing Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

a*

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how to install linux

I want to it because its hard for us to install it in uor computer

Re: how to install linux

Here you have a set of documents about how to install linux:
**broken link removed**

If I helped you, please click helped me.

regards.

also to install from your HDD

also to install from your HDD
see this link
**broken link removed**

Try knoppix. It can run from cd-rom, and it will not modify your harddrive. It can be later installed on the harddrive.

hi,
I'm suggesting you to install fedora core 3,or 4. It's much easy to install that and it can detect easily all your hardwares. There are much more plugins of it on the internet. if you are interested please tell me and i will try to help you
regards

This completely revamped edition covers the familiar Linux flavors as well as some exciting new distributions–Ubuntu, Mepis, Arch Linux, and four others Ideal for users planning the transition to Linux who want to sample different distributions to see which one best meets their needs Includes new sections on practical uses for Linux, cool multimedia apps, instant messaging, BitTorrent, and improved security techniques Valuable information for system administrators who need to set up secure, fully functioning Linux servers Bonus DVD is the only one on the market to include ten Linux distributions readers can try
Download:rapidshare.de PassWord:www.ITeBookHome.com

https://www.itebookhome.com/download.asp?id=247

Status
Not open for further replies.