Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help to find the best book for the "field and Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.

aash32

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
fields and waves ramo rapidshare

Dear all,

I am going to teach "Field and Waves" course for BSc. students and do appreciate if you can suggest a good text book. I have some books in mind: the books by Cheng and Ramo. These book are old but have a good level. I prefer a new book with better examples and topics. Your help is appreciated. I also appreciate if you can help me to find good course materials (slides, notes, homework, solution manuals) to get ideas.

Regards,

Arash

Re: Please help to find the best book for the "field an

Here is the tutorial (presentation)regarding Maxwell equations,Electromagnetic waves and Antenna Basics

You can refer S. J. Orfanidis - Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas
this book u can easily get through net

and you can find some good stuffs in this forum
EDA E-books Upload/Download

Field and Wave Electromagnetics by David k.cheng

**broken link removed**

Regards

Thanks for the two reply. As I told I need an alternate to the Chang. I have his book. Do not need anymore. About the tutorial, would you please send a mirror link? Any other book and resources are welcome.

Arash

Sorry guys the earlier attached tutorial is regarding Microwave Photonics.

Now find the attachment of tutorial regarding maxwells equ,Electromagnetic waves and baiscs of Antenna.

If u've any downloading problem send me ur mail id.I'll try to send some tutorials regarding striplines,antennas ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back