Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help...regarding PWM&inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasylppl

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a problem for control of ac motor
1. what is the method in order to generate the 3-phase PWM to drive the ac motor?
currently i'm trying to use the F2812 DSP together with the software CCS3.1 and MATLAB 7, but the CCS version unable to perform.

=>any idea with this? or anyone have other suggestion?

2. Inverter
Theoretically by increasing the frequency, it will speed up the motor, izzit correct?
But, the problem is...base on the IGBT model QM150DY-24K connect with motor and give the frequency on it. the higher speed of the frequency supply only can up to 500Hz ++, when keep increasing the frequency, the motor will slow down and stop eventually~

=> can anyone teach me what to do on this? or any other suggestion and idea?

p/s: this is my final year project, i need to be hand up my project less than 2 months time...please i really need help~ thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back