Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help! Need Advice for 4CH Remote Control Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertGator

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,

Let me preface my request for information by stating that I have very minimal knowledge of electronics, but am simply working on an idea that I have and need some help getting going.

I am looking to power four (4) 3V pancake cell phone vibration motors on four separate, non-latching channels (so that the circuit is only closed when the corresponding button on the remote is held down). I need them to be battery powered, with a battery remote.

I've found several receiver/transmitter combos on ebay and other sites, including non-latching models such as this:

**broken link removed**

However, I'm having trouble finding a tutorial or schematic for something similar to what I want to do. Thank you in advance for any help you're able to provide!

Justin

Hi DesertGator and welcome to EDABoard forum,

If I correctly understand You, You need RF RX and TX circuit for 4ch ?

See this link:

DIY remote control based on PIC
https://jap.hu/electronic/codec.html

You can adjust code as your needs choose 4ch or 8ch, then set L (for latched) M (for momentary), select Radio and click on Download button.

Best regards,
Peter

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back