Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me to solve the problem in using EPIC programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhdmax

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
When I program PIC 18F4431 using EPIC programmer and the software is EPICWin V2.45, there is warning box window that tell "Code Programming Error at 0000". On EPICWin v2.45 tutorial(Help), that warning occur because of the power supply is undervoltage, but when i measure voltage of Vpp and Vdd the value of Vpp and Vdd are exact at 13.5 Volt and 5 Volt respectively. Can anybody help me to solve this problem. Please.....:cry:

Re: Please help me to solve the problem in using EPIC progra

make sure your parallel port is set to use normal mode and not ecc or epp mode in the bios

and set the epicwin as per this picture

mostly turn off low voltage programming
check a known chip can be erased so try to erase the chip and see if there is also an error when you varify it back

if there is look for a bent pin in the adapter

also check melabs site for any tweaks you need to make to the adpaters you use

sometimes they issue these

Re: Please help me to solve the problem in using EPIC progra

Thank you very much for your suggestion to solve this problem. Now, it's working... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back