Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] please help me to read this capacitor value

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzakriel

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
okay this question seems so stupid, i also embaressed to ask it, but i really need it. my capacitor value writen as "1U0J100" it is a square-look capactior. so anybody can tell me how much farad it is?

1u0 may mean 1uF, j=> tolerance, 100=>100V

:wink:

Attachments

• capacitors.jpg
    capacitors.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 246

yeah true..
I think the label above is somewhat different from what I saw in the capacitor value calculator.
By the way, what time of capacitor is this?

1. 10nj100: it is 10 nanoFarads(0.01 uF) at 100 Volts and the J whatever tolerance the manufacturer asigned to that letter.
2. 0.1j63 : 0.1uF capacitor, or 100nF.

These are box typr capacitors

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

The name of this is polyester capacitors Box type. the performance of this is between tantallum and normal disc or ceramic capacitors. considered to be more stable than ceramic caps

here is the pict of my capacitor, may it helps you to help me read it's value. thx for all reply but i still confused. :p
27_1291988454.jpg

1. 10nj100: it is 10 nanoFarads(0.01 uF) at 100 Volts and the J whatever tolerance the manufacturer asigned to that letter.
2. 0.1j63 : 0.1uF capacitor, or 100nF.
These are box typr capacitors

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

The name of this is polyester capacitors Box type. the performance of this is between tantallum and normal disc or ceramic capacitors. considered to be more stable than ceramic caps

We order these kind of capacitor in tens and thousands every month, so maybe we are used to reading these kind of cap values

ok thx all. and this question [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.