Not open for further replies.

aq_mishu

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys,
I have to design a PAM transmitter. Now I want to use a uC with a POT for freq generation. 1MHZ to 10MHz. This will not be a tough as from the ADC value, I can do math and can ON/OFF a port to generate OSC. But I am stucked at else where. Th problem is as it will be a DSB-PAM, I need to create upper wave and lower wave (+ve cycle and -ve cycle of a sine like) of pulse. This means when I will feed the signal to the modulator, the signal (OSC) have to be with respect to GND a +ve 3V and a -ve 3V type. This how I can cover the entire signal for AM with GND's ref.

I previously used uC for 50Hz for inverter. That same technic is fine for me,except that to achieve the OSC, there I had to use a transformer. But here I can not use that... so guys, any ideas??

I may take one pin for +ve cycle, and another for -ve cycle of pulse but then how should I hook them up so that with respect to GND, one will be treated as +ve and another will be -ve...??? guys, need your assistance in this regard...

Mishu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…