Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help me to correct my code for WCDMA Rake Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitdegada

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me wcdm

Hello Everyone!

I am working on WCDMA. I am developing WCDMA Rake Receiver. But I have error in my code. Although my code is working but its not generating the perfect demodulated output. Please help me to correct it/

The code which i have uploaded is written in MATLAB. First part of code is channel estimation by LMS algorithm by using Commn Pilot Channel (CPICH).

After estimating channel i need to recover my transmitted data. In this simulation i have deliberately skip the scrambling/descrambling as first i want to verify by only spreading and despreading whether i am getting my data back or not?

The second file is OVSF code function. That may be needed during simulation. This two files are in .rar format

The third file is PDF, that i have downloaded from net. On which pg 7 you may find block diagram of WCDMA Rake Receiver.

I hope that you will revert me too soon.

A

amit if I was good at this I would have most certainly helped you. I hope there are others who can help. This forum is getting less and less helpful

Re: Please Help me to correct my code for WCDMA Rake Receive

Communication_engineer can you suggest anybody who can help! I dont have much time probably only one day!

try to ask someone at dsprelated.com

Maybe some one can help there. Also see if someone who has also worked on it can help you (search them from google). There are also some members in the telecom_research group who claim to work for ericsson R & D. They may be able to help you, but they never seem reply

Re: Please Help me to correct my code for WCDMA Rake Receive

i have also put this thread on telecom_research, but no one seems to help anywhere.

I am feeling help less. working constantly 7 days after it but still not able to solve........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back