Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me to choose final year Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

zafir

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Now the problem is that I have to choose my final year project and I have no idea about it that what final year project should I choose. I only decided one thing that my final year project should be FPGA based, many people around me are demotivating me that fpga is expensive solution; it has no market in Pakistan; there are not many fpga oriented jobs in Pakistan; ( I have XC3S1600E spartan 3E development kit) Please give me options for final year fpga based Projects which are possible at student level.
(I have 1.5 year to work and our group consist of 4 members)
(I am student of third year of Industrial Electronics Engineering)

thanks in advance
Regards,
Zafir Hafeez.

What makes u use FPGA?u can design a industrial control system with advances communications like CAN2.0,USB2.0,RS485 and store your data in pc using a Labview program or something you developed in .NET yourself.

@ mojtaba_mjtb
What makes u use FPGA?u can design a industrial control system with advances communications like CAN2.0,USB2.0,RS485 and store your data in pc using a Labview program or something you developed in .NET yourself.

You are quite right that I can build industrial control system like project in final year and many of my seniors already had made such projects.
Truely speaking, I am willing to make fpga based project because of two reasons:
1). FPGA is very appealing field and It would be the first FPGA based project in our Institute.
2). Secondly and most importantly it would helpful for me in getting job.
and thanks for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.