Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me problem of antenna's radiation by simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuongtran

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I have a problem when finished the simulation of patch antenna, please help me to verify results and verify the set-up if it is possible. The principe lope seems that do not in the direction vertical (with the patch plan), and the result has two lopes? I don't know why? I would like to have and I think that the patch can produces a smooth, symmetric pattern with little backward radiation...(I will still develope but now it is important to find a solution for problem above)

I will appreciate all your help... THANKS very much.

Help me problem of antenna radiation simulation

Has anybody tryed it for me; plz. I just think has it got the problem of the way of feeding point?

Re: Help me problem of antenna radiation simulation

up up

Added after 4 hours 10 minutes:

cuongtran said:
Has anybody tryed it for me; plz. I just think has it got the problem of the way of feeding point?

Cheked, result : false

Hi cuongtran;
İ looked at your simulation. i think the patch is so far from the ground plane. because of this, it has two main lobe.

cuongtran

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi asondas, I tryed to change the distance between patch and GND for smaller but the results is not better, I 'll play with the substrate thickness..

I ' ve played in ...., does anyone has comments?, you 're welcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back