Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me!! Power Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslee

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please help me. How to make the Wzmacniacz 20000W - ciekawostka amplifier.
I don to find out the signal point from the schematic.
Each tell me more important area and step from the power amp making.
The power transformer specification????
I will be make away.
:oops:

Thanks a lot.

more information on this site

www.elektroda.net/download/dwpl.php?file=inne/tsm/20kW.gif

thx
:eek:

hi

Power Amplifier can be categories, depending on whether they’re broadband or narrow band , and whether they for non-constant envelop or constant envelop operation.If it is non-constant envelop operation, a linear amplifier required (class A or AB) is required. If the signal has a constant amplitude, nonlinear amplifiers like class C or D switching amplifiers are more efficient. The most important trade-off in PA design is between efficiency and linearity. There are two basic ways to define PA efficiency drain efficiency and power added efficiency. Drain efficiency is the ratio of the RF output power to the dc consumed power. Power added efficiency (PAE) is the ratio of the difference between the RF output power and the RF input power to the dc consumed power. The PAE is a more practical measure as it accounts for the power gain of the amplifier. As the power gain decreases, more stages will be required. Since each stage will consume a certain amount of power, the overall power consumption will increase, thus decreasing the overall efficiency.Another key issue in the design of PA`s is the issue of linearity. In the nonconstant-envelope case, there is symbol information contained in the transmitted signal, so the PA must accurately amplify the amplitude of the signal that it is driven with. Non-linearity in the PA can cause the transmitted signal to contain the incorrect information, corrupting the communications link.

regards,
selvaraja

Specify which the technology and application the design is emphasized on so that further elaboration could be obtained.

Rgds

There are two items. First, getting the 20 kW from your mains. Most house are not wired for this power level. You may have to have your wiring improved.

Second, the 65 V supplies will produce only 40 V RMS output. Even with 4 ohm speakers this will be 1600/4 or 400 W of audio. Not 20 kW.

flatulent said:
There are two items. First, getting the 20 kW from your mains. Most house are not wired for this power level. You may have to have your wiring improved.

Second, the 65 V supplies will produce only 40 V RMS output. Even with 4 ohm speakers this will be 1600/4 or 400 W of audio. Not 20 kW.

Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.