Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

troi1

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
im about to make a rf source circuit compromising
1. signal gen
2. amplifier
3. antenna (patch)

my plan is i will put the signal gen as source having a 868 MHz to the amplifier w/c is directly connected to the patch antenna and to be receive on the other side by a 1/4 quarter wave whip antenna having the same frequency as in the tx side
for tuning purposes....

my problem is im not that familiar in making a patch antenna by myself, i don't wanna buy either can u help me on designing it??

another is that what amplifier shall i use?? is just the typical rf amplifier???

and last will my system be possible to produce a very low ac voltage??

this is for my thesis so pls pls pls help me.... its a matter of graduating or not..:sad::sad::sad:

please please reply asap....:cry:

you should do your project on yourself, and this forum can give you some suggestions or hints.

hi
what s u problem and what u want for help

hey... i would want to know how to compute for the parameters of a patch antenna having 868 MHz, for the big (ground) and small plates, both length and width, including the height of the dielectric, i find it hard to understand the context of some ref. materials including here on the net,

and i also need an amplifier circuit for an 868 Mhz input freq.

thank you... in advance

hi
i can't understand your problem about antenna and witch patch with which condition u want for u design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back