Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me on CC2500 Interfacing with PIC controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit_dhanawade

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I searched a lot but I dint found any useful site or document related to CC2500 interfacing with PIC controller.

Is there anybody who have ever tried to interface CC2500 to PIC controller, kindly help me in interfacing.

Tell me first, what programming language you are using to program your PIC? If you use PICBasic then it is real easy
with your data out pin connected GPIO 1 and data in connected to GPIO 2 use the following code
Code:
SerIn GPIO.1,N1200,["A",#(Data Variables separated by a comma)]
SerOut GPIO.2,N1200,["A",#(Data Variables separated by a comma)]

Thank you for replying,

I am using Hi-Tech C compiler for programming, I am stuck with a new problem.

I am able to read & write SFR of CC2500 Module, now I have set my packet length to 3 and when i write 3 bytes into TXFIFO and then tries to read TXBYTES register it shows 128 and neither I receive those many bytes on receiver side there RXBYTES is zero always.

Thank you for replying,

I am using Hi-Tech C compiler for programming, I am stuck with a new problem.

I am able to read & write SFR of CC2500 Module, now I have set my packet length to 3 and when i write 3 bytes into TXFIFO and then tries to read TXBYTES register it shows 128 and neither I receive those many bytes on receiver side there RXBYTES is zero always.
Are you using the correct variable type? Sorry I can't help you with C I only use it if I have C source code of someone else to compile but I don't write in C, ASM and Basic is for me the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.