Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me guys ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyeng1

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm an electronics and communication engineering student at my last year asked to do a graduation project we're asked to make a spreadsheet for the cascaded blocks of the CMOS RF Receiver(LNA , Mixer , Filter .....etc ) what i need help in, is:
1) What is the spreadsheet ? what is it used for ? and why we need it ?
2) It's asked to be in EXCEL form can u give a simple example for it ?
3) if you have any resources about how to make a spreadsheet please tell me
thanks in advance

sorry .... but could u list some steps that i can follow to make a spreadsheet ?

Thanks for ur help my friend but what i ask is what is the concept of spreadsheet ? is it just putting the known equations of calculating NF , IIP3 .....etc for the cascaded RF ? , But these equations calculates only the overall (NF,IIP3...etc) for the whole receiver building blocks , what about the distributing equations ? ( for ex: if i have the overall NF of the receiver how can i distribute it for each block ?) .
I hope that u can understand me

Please somebody answer me what is the concept of the spreadsheet ? and what are the main steps that i can follow to make one for the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back