Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help me convert asm to hexcode

Status
Not open for further replies.

preda

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All
I'm want to build project Electronic irrigation controller with PIC your home page https://jap.hu/electronic/timer1.html but I'm problem to convert by MPASMWIN errer I'm need for build project please do kindly help me with my requirement for complete Hexfile to be use of irrigation controller 16f84 thank you for your help
regard
preda

Hi Preda, Im from Mexico, and usually i don speak(or write) english, but i'll do my best..

I used to have some troubles with the MPASSM... wy dont you try it again, but be sure that the filename of the .asm file doesnt have spaces, and locate it in a route without spaces too, and maybe your problem will be fixed...

PREDA : plase, translate this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lei tu codigo y está bien escrito, para compilarlo ve Microchips.com y baja MPLAB
7.2 o mejor ,cargalo en tu PC (Windows) ,elije el chip (PIC) para el que vas a compilar.Luego carga el codigo en el producto y busca una -etiqueta-que refiere a la orden de compilar el código que está cargado, el lo compilará por ti y te dejará un archivo .HEX con todo compilado.
Luego Carga -el programa para grabar la PIC - ,es decir, el que maneja la interfase grabadora.(debes tener una) o bien copialo a un diskete y llevalo a grabar a alguien que si tenga una intefase grabadora.
SUERTE!!!!! ...espero se entienda.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
your hex program is in the attachment file.(program.txt):D
i hope it be useful.
if u want to convert another programm use mplab.
if u dont know the structure of mplab tell me to help u.
if it is usefull help me.
good luck.

Dear MOHAZAD and friend

Thank you for your help and comment.

regard
preda

Status
Not open for further replies.