Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help identify this electronic device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tien315

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The following are images of an electronic device. I have not been able to identify its origin or purpose and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The device appears to be powered by two AAA batteries and has no openings or ports to allow a physical connection to another device. I have tried to look up C.E.N.I. but could not find anything on that either.

IMAG0271.jpgIMAG0272.jpgIMAG0274.jpg

Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ROFLMAO!!

Excellent find mgate.

tien315 - quietly put it back in your wife's knickers drawer and say nothing further about it. :) :) :)

cyberrat - thank you ...

tien315 - better to do as cyberrat says ;-)... with hope she won't notice that you have forced it to open with a screwdriver :)...

That my friend is a single channel notification pager that was once used in factories to notify service personnel to the office. It only vibrated. No voice. Discontinued a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back