Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help about proramming pic 18f4431 by mikroC ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameed_76

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please any body help to program pic 18f4431 by micro C Language " source code " to generate 6 input PWM "pulse width modulation " to control AC motor speed.

Thank you.

did you mean 6 output? or you want to look at six inputs and then control the motor?
mikroC has a PWM sample in the help tab, it's actualy not hard to use, can't remember of the top of my head but it's a simple as "pwm1_Duty(parameter)", then "pwm1_start()", if your pic has 6 pwm modules each one would be assigned a number, pwm2, pwm3, etc

Hi,
Check here: **broken link removed**

Microchip has an app note on 3 phase induction motor control using 16F7x7. Take a look here: ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00889b.pdf

Other useful links:
ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/00843a.pdf
https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/AppNotes/AC Induction Motor 00984a.pdf

These should give you some idea as to how to use the PWM modules.

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

help me! pic18f4431 I use microcontroller to control the inverter bridge inverters, while simulating the Proteus is a true sine wave amplitude and frequency, but any increase in voltage and decrease in cycles?I used light bulbs plugged into the light gradually brightened and then gradually fading? they did as well as circuit simulation and run it! to help him see it because the program or hardware because I have nothing wrong?

this is a simulation and program!

Attachments

• nghich luu ap.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 149

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back