Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please give me suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

trijeth

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi iam fresher...... M.SC(Tech)vlsi Design2011 and presentely completed "certification course in ASIC( synthesis,physical design, verification)" at M.S.RAMAIAH SCHOOL OF ADVANCED STUDIES, BANGALORE.........
is there any openings right now ..... please help me....

o and study Embedded system you will get better job

There is lot of demand for VERIFICATION engineers in VLSI domain... Getting a professional training in Verification + System Verilog will definitely increase your chances of getting into a VLSI industry by 100% ... We are starting a course soon.. and we focus on real challenges faced in industry and you will READY for any VLSI industry.. Call up for more details..

VLSI Training (Design / Verification) Course starting in RajaRajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore.
Check the Brochure @ **broken link removed**

Course starting on 18th June 2011. Registrations are open..

Contact me if you are interested..

Last edited:

my experience, there is no opening. dont trust these company which give training. they are all fake. join at your own risk. every road has a training institute today which claim everything....

Never trust these people who are experts in cheating other people.

Agree with MRAMA to some extent.... Now a days every road has a training institute..... training and working in smaller companies turns out to be a curse for the entire career as many of these are fake and are black listed in most of the companies... So students do not know and join, but are removed from their job after some months as they fail in the background verification and these companies do not have any registration nor have any documents of a legal company..

Beware of these fake companies and their advertisement.... Instead of these companies, join some company at lower salary and at least get some real experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back