Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please confirm one problem in ADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berend Kunze

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The result of examining the entrance resistance of the antenna with a network analyzer
It was 24.5+7.5j.
As a result of simulating in ADS to see the S11 characteristics of the antenna, accurate results do not come out.
What could be the cause? Please help.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Hi,

it's quite a while ago when I used ADS, so I'm not really familiar with it. I would expect quite a different solution based on the calculation of the reflection coefficient by S11 = (Zx - Z0)/(Zx + Z0), where Z0 = 50 Ohm.

Is L_3 in your circuit represented by an open-circuit?

BR

Thank you for your interest in my problem.
We fixed this issue today.
I am new to this site and have few friends.
I am a radio engineer and electrical engineer.
If there is a problem that needs to be solved in the future, I would like to solve it by connecting with each other.
thank you

Hi,

please share your solution, so other ones may benefit of it.

BR

Sorry, I joined here a few days ago, so I'm not familiar with face-to-face yet.
You're trying to make your needs come true, but it doesn't work out.
Please help me with some action.

If there is a problem that needs to be solved in the future, I would like to solve it by connecting with each other.

Seriously? If you need personal support, sign up for ADS traininbg and ADS support. Both are payed services. The forum is meant to share information for the COMMUNITY, not to give YOU free personal support.

please share your solution, so other ones may benefit of it.

He replaced L3 by an open circuit (icon: deactivate) instead of shorting it (icon: deactivate and short).

Attachments

• deactivate.png
    deactivate.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back